Piccolo Ristorante, Fort Lauderdale
Welcome to our online quote and booking tool
Receive a free estimate of your event within seconds.
Name of Event:
Number of Attendees:
Checking our inventory in real-time, please wait...
Click on to review Event Packages
Select Preferred package:
Networking Lunch or Reception
Executive Event Menu
Corporate Retreat Dinner
* Denotes a required field
Your contact information is considered confidential and will only be used to respond to your message.
PRIVATE DINING CONTRACT
1. CONTRACT/DEPOSIT: A signed Private Dining Contract and a five hundred dollar ($500.00) nonrefundable deposit are required to guarantee the date/time. Please note that the deposit will be used as a credit to the bill the night of the event.
2. BOOKING: All reservations for groups and events must be made at least 30 days in advance.
3. CANCELLATIONS: For all cancellations of events within 14 days of the event, the deposit is forfeited.
4. MENU SELECTION: For all functions, Piccolo Ristorante must have your selected menu fourteen (14) days prior to the function date. Piccolo Ristorante reserves the right to substitute an entree of equal or greater value at the client's expense if the guest number increases. Our private dining menu offers preset dining options from which you can choose the designated number of items from each course. Prices reflect a group discount since there is a savings in labor
5. GUEST GUARANTEE: For all functions, Piccolo Ristorante must have a guest number confirmation ) five (5) days prior to function date. Piccolo Ristorante will consider this number the guarantee, and it will not be subject to reduction. If no guaranteed number is received within five days prior to function date, Piccolo Ristorante will consider the original expected guest number of this contract as the final guest count. Piccolo Ristorante will charge for the guaranteed number of guests, or the total number served, whichever is greater.
6. PRICING: The prices quoted herein for any function which takes place within ninety days after the date of execution of this contract are firm. The prices for any function taking place more than ninety (90) days after the date of execution of this contract are subject to change without notice; however Piccolo Ristorante guarantees that food and beverage price increase that impact already signed contracts will not exceed 10%. Our Private Dining Client must confirm menu prices with our manager one week in advance of their planned event.
7. MINIMUMS: Depending on the requested date of the event, the minimum amount required to reserve the entire restaurant may vary. Please refer to the chart below for room rental fees and minimums:
• Room rental fee per event - $150 (to be added to final price – covers set up and clean up)
Minimums required for private event held from 5pm – 10pm:
June 1st – Dec. 1st Mon–Thur min. = $800 Friday min. = $1500 Saturday min. = $1800
Dec. 1st – June 1st Mon–Thur min = $1000 Friday min. = $2000 Saturday min. = $2500
8. FOOD AND BEVERAGE: All Food and Beverages must be purchased and prepared through Piccolo Ristorante. The only exception is wedding or birthday cakes, nuts or mints. No other carry ins are allowed. If a cake is being brought to our restaurant, there is $2.00 per person fee for cake cutting and plating. All food and beverage
must be consumed on the premises. Absolutely NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES may be brought onto the premises, as this is a VIOLATION OF THE FLORIDA ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO COMMISSION.
9. FINAL PAYMENT: Final payment for the function must be made at the completion of the function. Payment can be made by cash, certified check, debit or credit card. We accept all major credit cards. Piccolo Ristorante gift cards are not accepted as payment for private dining.
10. TAX AND GRATUITY: A 20% service fee and 6% Florida sales tax are added to all Private
11. QUALITY STANDARDS: Piccolo Ristorante reserves the right to enforce its quality standards, concerning dress and decorum, at all functions. Piccolo Ristorante reserves the right to refuse serving any person who, in the judgment of its management, is under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substances, or to request that such a person leave the premises. Piccolo Ristorante reserves the right to ask for proper identification prior to serving any alcoholic beverages to any person requesting such service. Piccolo Ristorante reserves the right to close the bar before the designated ending time should we deem it necessary.
12. DECORATIONS: We offer a variety of floral arrangement options. Please contact us for details. All other decorations must be approved by Piccolo Ristorante management. All display exhibits and decorations must conform to fire and safety codes. The Client is responsible for taking down all approved decorations before leaving. Confetti is not permitted. If confetti is brought in, an additional $150 clean up fee will be charged.
13. PARKING: Parking is available in our lot on the north side of our building.
14. The client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Piccolo Ristorante, its agents or employees for any costs incurred, including attorney's fees, arising as a result of any injury to person or damage of property, or any other claim whatsoever resulting from client's use of the premises.
15. Piccolo Ristorante is not responsible for damages to or the theft of parked automobiles or contents thereof during the scheduled event.
16. Piccolo Ristorante is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
17. The Client assumes responsibility for any damage that may occur on the premises: this includes any breakage of glasses and /or dishes, damage of walls, carpet, wood flooring, etc. Piccolo Ristorante management reserves the right to assess a service charge for any damages and/or excessive clean-up beyond the expected normal range of a planned function.
18. The Client agrees to ensure that the event scheduled and any persons in attendance will conduct no illegal activities.
19. Piccolo Ristorante shall not be liable for non-performance of this contract when such nonperformance is attributable to labor troubles, disputes or strikes, accidents, government (Federal, State and Municipal) regulations of, or restrictions upon travel or transportation, non-availability of food, beverage or supplies, riots, national emergencies, acts of God an other causes whether enumerated herein or not, which are beyond the reasonable control of Piccolo Ristorante preventing or interfering with the restaurants performance of its obligations under this contract.
This contract is made in the State of Florida and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of such State. This Private Dining Contract constitutes the entire agreement between parties and may not be modified or amended except by an instrument in writing signed by both the Client and Piccolo® Ristorante. "The undersigned acknowledges that he/she has read and understands the Private Dining Contract including this page and; the preceding two pages by signing and dating below the undersigned accepts this contract and agrees to comply with same."
Terms & Conditions